This year was incredible for us in so many ways. We want to thank YOU, our audience, for following and supporting us on Presente Pittsburgh Latino Magazine’s journey which began with the pandemic in 2020.
We hit many milestones this year that validated our efforts and inspire us to continue with our purpose. Our community leaders and the growing Hispanic population push us to do more of what we do best – sharing and creting content that unites and engages the local Latino community.
As 2022 comes to a close, we share some of the reasons this was such a special year for us:
5 reasons we loved 2022
- Our redesigned website was recognized with a National Hispanic Publications Award
- 75K+ views on our website
- Our founder was named a Top 100 PA Latina
- 10K+ growth on social media
- Partnering with Pittsburgh City Paper on a series focused on Latinos in Pittsburgh (Coraopolis, Monroeville, more to come)