The Pittsburgh Chapter of the Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA) annouced a new offering for this fall – the Virtual Leadership Academy.
The program provides an opportunity for students and young professionals to connect and learn from experienced leaders across different industries in the Pittsburgh region.
AlPFA Pittsburgh President Miguel Carrera Chang shared that the program is “Latinx oriented, not Latinx exclusive,” encouraging anyone who is interested and eligible to apply.
Virtual Leadership Academy Details:
- FREE 6-months virtual program
- Monthly group workshops focused on Networking, leadership, Navigating diversity, among others
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a mentor
- Learn from experienced leaders across different industries
- Earn an ALPFA Pittsburgh certification
Eligibility requirements include being a college upper class student, graduate student, or young professional with 3 or less years of experience.
Applications are due by August 10, 2020 – https://forms.gle/nxk28ysT6RYq6a438
The program begins on September 28, 2020 and ends on March 31, 2021. For questions or accommodations, please contact email@example.com.