Wellbridge Health, Inc. is seeking a bilingual tele-health coach. The organization offers high-tech/touch chronic disease management consisting of daily remote symptom monitoring & weekly video health coaching to decrease avoidable hospitalizations and improve clinical and quality of life outcomes, with a focus on underserved populations.
The Tele-health Coach position is responsible for 1) monitoring individuals’ daily biometrics (self-reported symptoms related to their chronic disease(s) transmitted to a laptop dashboard and 2) providing weekly tele-health coaching via video chats. The Tele-Health Coach promotes positive behavior change using motivational interviewing, components of CBT, and problem-solving skills (training provided as needed), provides education (training provided), and contributes to positive changes in quality of life, outcomes, self-management of health, and reducing avoidable hospitalizations and ER visits.
Will consider entry level through experienced. Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Nursing, Exercise Physiology, Chronic Disease, Nutrition or similar
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) required for this position
- Direct patient (member) interaction experience preferred
- Pittsburgh-based (California also considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in collaborative environment
- Flexibility and resilience important; we are an early stage, growing company.
- Must be able to pass all criminal background clearances
- Engaging personality with patients/clients from age 21 – 95
- Attention to detail
Send your resume to:
Pamela Greenhouse, Chief Operating Officer at: email@example.com