If you want to be independent, have control of your finances, and grow your business, this seminar is for you. There are currently 3 million Latino businesses in the United States! Come and find out about all the services that are available to help you open your own business.
The webinar will be offered in Spanish by the University of Pittsburgh, and its Business Center SBDC (Small Business Development Center), Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (IEE).
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Event will be virtual via Zoom
- Cost: Free
Participants will learn the following:
• Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
• How to identify a business opportunity
• Understanding the Legal Structure of a business in the United States
• Fictitious company name, Pennsylvania, TIN and IRS
• Finances and loans for your business
• Insure your Business
- Brent Rondón – University of Pittsburgh SBDC. Open a Business in Pittsburgh.
- Megan Williams – Huntington Bank. Financing your Business
- Marsel Suarez – Babbins Business Insurance.
RSVP registration: https://entrepreneur.pitt.edu/events/abre-tu-negocio-en-pittsburgh/
Information: Brent Rondón – email@example.com University of Pittsburgh, SBDC (Small Business Development Center), Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (IEE)