Seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Rep for an opening with a well-established company in the Murrysville area!
- Answering heavy inbound calls from customers needing assistance with claims and warranties
- Assisting customers with bill payments
- Discussing warranty coverage with customers
- Performing password resets
- All other duties assigned
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking fluency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in high-volume inbound call roles (call center)
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Professional telephone presence
- Self-motivated, ability to work remotely
- No retail/face-to-face experience
- Once position goes remote full time, you will be provided with laptop and headset for calls
- Pay rate is $17/hr. and the temp period could last up to 13 weeks
This is a contract-to-hire, full-time (40 hour/week) opportunity and the hours are 8:15am to 5:15pm. Training will be 2-4 weeks in the office, then the employee will transition to a fully remote capacity. There is the possibility of return to fully onsite in the future.
Candidates must be able to pass both a criminal background check and drug screen!